Pesticide use data
- National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS)
- Searchable Pesticide Use data Interactive access to data from NASS, as part of a cooperative effort among USDA, the USDA Regional Pest Management Centers and the NSF Center for Integrated Pest Management (CIPM). Dynamically generate usage maps by state, by year, by commodity using data from 1990 - 2001
- NASS Agricultural Chemical Usage Reports These full-text reports present chemical application rates and acres treated by major producing states and US for field crops annually (corn, soybeans, cotton, potatoes, wheat); selected fruit crops and selected vegetable crops are reported in alternate years. Beginning in May 2010, NASS agricultural chemical use data are published to the Quick Stats 2.0 database only (full-text publications have been discontinued).
- National Center for Food and Agricultural Policy
- Library of Pesticide Use Reports - The NCFAP National Pesticide Use Database contains 20,886 individual records that quantify the use of 235 active ingredients on 87 crops in the 48 contiguous states. The original database covered 1992 and has been updated for 1997.