Pesticide regulation, safety, etc.
- US EPA
- IR-4 Minor Crops Program - Information about new registrations for minor crops, which includes most crops grown in the northeast
- New Pest Management Technologies (NPMT) combined Pipeline (OPMP), New Technologies (IR-4) pesticide database,and EPA Section 18 Registrations with direct links to the EPA Labels Database.
- Pesticide Active Ingredient Information from the Pesticide Management Education Program (PMEP) at Cornell University
- Pesticide Data Program (PDP) The Pesticide Data Program (PDP) is a national pesticide residue database program. Through cooperation with State agriculture departments and other Federal agencies, PDP manages the collection, analysis, data entry, and reporting of pesticide residues on agricultural commodities, with an emphasis on those commodities highly consumed by infants and children.
- Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides. Searchable WPS information from C&P Press